Wanda EDD: December 25th 2001 - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-23-2001, 04:45 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,

My name is Wanda and me and my DH Greg are expecting our first child. I'm 4 wks into my pregnancy and waiting for my actual DD. The appointment will be held on April 27th...and I'm so impatient! I'm a bit scared and delighted at the same time. I'm nervous to go to my doctor and hear from her "oh sorry sweetie, you aren't pregnant." But on the bright side I'm too delighted to go...because I wanna hear "hey sweetie, YOU ARE PREGNANT!"

However, based on the HPTs all the results showed up positive. So I'm now assuming that I must be pregnant. I went to a couple of sites to store some information according to my LMP to see the day I conceived. The results showed that I conceived April 3, and that I'm due Dec. 25th.

Well so far so good I guess. I'm experincing some symptoms, that I didn't expect. Such as...morning sickness, and frequent urinations, and back aches. Starting since 2 days ago...I've been nauseus and vomited a couple of times. When this occured I didn't expect to be pregnant...I thought I just had a tummy ache. So then I took the test and saw positive results, BOY was I shocked!! I didn't take nothing, until I got online and look up research or wait for my appointment. I go to the bathroom very often (about 20 minutes after each other.) I never knew this was a symptom...Just thought it occured to be a "bladder problem." When my back aches a lot, that's when I'm either on the computer, or watching televisions sitting up. My back hurts so bad...I take it there and lay down for awhile. With this concerns, I'm informing my HP.

I didn't tell anyone that I'm probably pregnant, till the appointment. I don't wanna get everyone delighted, when I'm probably NOT pregnant. (I hope I am) I'm always around babies when I'm with friends or family members. The more I see the more I want one. So Greg and myself are crossing our fingers. Especially if our baby turns out to be due on Christmas Day!! What a coinincidence!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-04-2001, 10:14 AM

Likes Earned: 0
I'm due Christmas day too!! Congratulations!
#3 of 3 Old 05-04-2001, 11:22 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Wanda,

Sorry I did not see this earlier.

That is awesome that you are due on Christmas Day. That is one GREAT Christmas present.

I hope that you have a great pregnancy and am looking forward to hearing more about it!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in